I am a registered MBACP and insured psychotherapist working from my practice in Hampstead (North West London). My approach to therapy is primarily Existential although much of my training has been integrative which means it incorporates Psychoanalytic theory and Person-Centred approaches which have all formed my understanding of the therapeutic process.
My style of working is to listen to you in order to gain an understanding of your experience of the world, what your issues or defences are that may be hindering you or causing difficulty in your life. And working together to find a way of acknowledging and understanding them so that you may find it possible to find an alternative way of being, alleviating stress, anxiety, or feelings of sadness.
I specialise in working with;
- panic attacks
- eating disorders
- relationship concerns (intimacy, communication, infidelity)
- low self-esteem
- Abuse (sexual, financial, emotional)
- Registered Member of BACP
- Advanced Diploma in Existential Psychotherapy (tbc December 2018) (Regent’s University)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Psychotherapy and Counselling (Regent’s University)
- Certificate in Psychotherapy and Counselling (Regent’s University)
- Certificate in Attachment Theory in Clinical Practice (Bowlby Centre)
- BSc in Psychology (UCL)
I adhere to the BACP code of ethics and complaints procedure, please refer to the BACP website (see link below) for more information on these. I am also a member of the Society for Existential Analysis (SEA) (see link below).
Get in touch to ask any questions or to arrange a session
Call/Text 07778 050 357